| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trinidad, Co in July is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 63.5mm (2.5in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Trinidad, Co July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Trinidad, Co, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Trinidad, Co:
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 316.9 kms (196.9 miles) NNW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 211.6 kms (131.5 miles) NNW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) NNW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 287 kms (178.4 miles) WNW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) WNW
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) SW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) SW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 332 kms (206.3 miles) NE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 287 kms (178.4 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) SE