Trinidad, Co Climate & Temperature
- Trinidad, Co, Usa is at 37°0'N, 104°0'W, 1838 m (6030 ft). See map.
- Trinidad, Co has a mid-latitude steppe/ semi-arid cool climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSk).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Trinidad, Co is situated in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 11 degrees Celsius (51.8 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.8 °C (39.2°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 389 mm (15.3 inches) which is equivalent to 389 Litres/m² (9.54 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Trinidad, Co you would come out nearest to the climate station at Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands where you would find a Marine west coast climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Trinidad, Co, Usa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 316.9 kms (196.9 miles) NNW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 211.6 kms (131.5 miles) NNW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) NNW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 287 kms (178.4 miles) WNW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) WNW
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) SW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) SW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 332 kms (206.3 miles) NE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 287 kms (178.4 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) SE