Climate of Trinidad, Co, Usa Average Weather
- Trinidad, Co, Usa is at 37°0'N, 104°0'W, 1838 m (6030 ft). See map.
- Trinidad, Co has a mid-latitude steppe/ semi-arid cool climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BSk).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Trinidad, Co is situated in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11 degrees Celsius (51.8 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.8 °C (39.2°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 389 mm (15.3 inches) which is equivalent to 389 Litres/m² (9.54 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Trinidad, Co you would come out nearest to the climate station at Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands where you would find a Marine west coast climate.
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Trinidad, Co, Usa Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 316.9 kms (196.9 miles) NNW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 211.6 kms (131.5 miles) NNW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) NNW
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 287 kms (178.4 miles) WNW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) WNW
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 321.2 kms (199.6 miles) SW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) SW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 332 kms (206.3 miles) NE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 287 kms (178.4 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 97.4 kms (60.5 miles) SE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) SE